Page 1 of 1

Problem creating new database

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2025 6:02 am
by fasttt
Hi,

when I try to create a new database, I receive this message.
need help, thanks for all in advance.

I attach the image of the problem.
Version of PT4 v4.18.11

Re: Problem creating new database

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2025 5:07 am
by Flag_Hippo
Database tables can have a maximum of 1,600 columns in PostgreSQL and you have exceeded this hard limit so PokerTracker 4 will not be able to keep the database cache up to date or create a new database. This issue normally occurs when too many third party custom statistics have been added so if that's the case and you're not using all of the content you signed up for then you can contact the relevant providers and ask them to stop those statistics from loading in your PokerTracker 4 which should reduce the number of cached columns such that you get below 1,600. Alternatively you can remove the check mark from the PokerTracker 4 option 'Configure -> Options -> Download Premium Content' then close/restart PokerTracker4 but this will disable all premium content.