MrGreen (888 Network) doesnt track properly?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

MrGreen (888 Network) doesnt track properly?

Postby Viegaard » Fri Jun 06, 2025 8:31 am

So. It tracks the hands "sorta".

https://imgur.com/a/0Prk5SI

https://imgur.com/XCJZdkN

But clicking on individual hands does nothing? I cant even select Hero up next to Replayer.

It also tracks all MTTs as Hypers (eventhough I played till deep ITM).
Viegaard
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: MrGreen (888 Network) doesnt track properly?

Postby Viegaard » Fri Jun 06, 2025 9:57 am

Viegaard wrote:So. It tracks the hands "sorta".

https://imgur.com/a/0Prk5SI

https://imgur.com/XCJZdkN

But clicking on individual hands does nothing? I cant even select Hero up next to Replayer.

It also tracks all MTTs as Hypers (eventhough I played till deep ITM).
Viegaard
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: MrGreen (888 Network) doesnt track properly?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 06, 2025 1:16 pm

This might be something specific with regards to the hand histories from this skin and as far as I am aware we don't have any examples from 'MrGreen' so can you please detail this issue in a Support Ticket and attach your sample hand history files from this poker site. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: MrGreen (888 Network) doesnt track properly?

Postby Orii » Tue Dec 30, 2025 3:54 pm

Hello, I also want to track my hands on MrGreen but can't? Is there a solution?
Orii
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:28 am

Re: MrGreen (888 Network) doesnt track properly?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 31, 2025 1:00 pm

As far as I am aware we haven't yet been sent any hand history examples from this skin so can you please detail this issue in a Support Ticket and attach your sample of hand history files from this poker site. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests