Page 1 of 1
Bug in the filter "encountered with size" ?

Posted:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:04 am
by Feder96
Hi, I think that the filter "Action encountered with size" not works. I attach the screenshot of the filter: when opponents are on Big blind in HU and when they encountered probe bet.
Am I right or am I doing something wrong in the filter?
Re: Bug in the filter "encountered with size" ?

Posted:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:01 pm
by Flag_Hippo
How exactly is it not working for you? Do you have an example hand? Bear in mind the size of the bet faced filter is not the same thing as filtering for the size of bet made. The percentage of the pot faced is how much a player has to call - it's the pot odds and the bet amount is included. So, for example, if a player bets $10 into a $10 pot (100% pot) then the bet faced by the other player is now 50% of the pot (10/20). This definition is necessary in order to distinguish between situations where a bet has been called or not in-between as that changes the pot odds.
Re: Bug in the filter "encountered with size" ?

Posted:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:34 am
by Feder96
Thank you so much for your reply and for your help!
I confirm that the mistake was mine. I didn't consider the bet inside the pot.
Very kind,
have a nice day :)
Re: Bug in the filter "encountered with size" ?

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2026 10:17 pm
by christopher.bohl
Hi - This should be fixed, because it's not at all how players think about this spot or intuitively would set up the filter. I played around with this for 15 minutes today trying to figure out wtf I was doing wrong before finding this post. Thanks.