Now that I've converted, what do I do differently?

Forum with tips, support, etc, on using the PostgreSQL database with Poker Tracker. Please post any PostgreSQL questions here.

Now that I've converted, what do I do differently?

Postby billrake » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:28 am

Do I need to run the postgreSQL connection while at the tables? Can I delete that application now? When do I use that application? Are there routine maintenance steps I should take? thanks...
billrake
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Re: Now that I've converted, what do I do differently?

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:54 am

You don't do anything differently at all. All you should have to do is open Poker Tracker and import hands as you did with the old Access database. You DO NOT delete PostgreSQL, you shouldn't have to do anything at all with PostgreSQL because it starts up automatically when your computer starts.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PostgreSQL Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests