Page 1 of 1
Prima import error

Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:56 pm
by draupner
I have big problem when i´m trying to import my HH. The following messeges appear: !!! Database Error !!! SQLDBCode: 1 ; SQLErrText: Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000 no such table: HandHistory (1)
Please help me... :?
Re: Prima import error

Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:13 pm
by ptrack pat
Are you using Vista on this computer? If so, are you sure you are running all your poker software (PT, the Prima site) as administrator as detailed here:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1378
Re: Prima import error

Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:08 pm
by draupner
I have done that but the problem remains.
Re: Prima import error

Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:23 pm
by ptrack pat
Find the GameHistory.dat file that you have PT pointing to using Windows Explorer. What is the size of that file? As you play more hands, is it growning in size? It should be. If it's not then the Prima site is not writing any hands to it.
Re: Prima import error

Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:39 pm
by draupner
I have checked the hanshistoryfile but that is not the problem? I have unistalled tellpoker and installed it again too.
Re: Prima import error

Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:45 pm
by ptrack pat
So the GameHistory.dat file is growing in size as you play more and more hands? What is the size of the file now?
Does Vista prompt you to cancel/allow Poker Tracker and the Prima site to run every time you run them? It should be doing this or else it's not running as administrator.
Re: Prima import error

Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:18 pm
by draupner
Yes, I installed tellpoker this evening again and the file is 2300 kb now. I know that i´m runnig as administrator (tellpoker and pokertracker).
Re: Prima import error

Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:51 pm
by ptrack pat
Close PT and reopen it. Does Vista prompt you to cancel/allow PT to run? Please just answer YES or NO to this question.
What exact version # of PT are you using?
Open the Prima auto-import window and click the Enable Logging box.
Click the Force Import button.
After it gives the error, click the View Log link and copy/paste the text of the log file into a reply.
Re: Prima import error

Posted:
Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:04 am
by draupner
Thank you! I was so sure I was running poker tracker as administrator that I didnt even check it. I think everything is running as it should now.