Error while Auto Importing

Any support related posts should go here.

Error while Auto Importing

Postby redrage789 » Sat May 10, 2008 1:37 am

I tried to auto-import hand histories and receive this message.

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 1 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.

I look through the export error log and and I see the same error messages saying that no river or turn was found in the game.

Thank you for your time!
redrage789
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:31 am

Re: Error while Auto Importing

Postby ptrack pat » Sat May 10, 2008 8:40 am

see the sticky post at the top of the forum
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4493
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests