error with database

Any support related posts should go here.

error with database

Postby paulillo1 » Mon May 05, 2008 3:50 pm

I have this error


Unable to conect to the database
100- No data was found to satisfy request
paulillo1
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:09 am

Re: error with database

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Are you getting any kinds of prompts or errors when you open PT? If so, what are they exactly?
Are you using Vista?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: error with database

Postby paulillo1 » Mon May 05, 2008 4:50 pm

I use Windows XP
I have this error when I open PT

" Error in the conection whit the controller of ODBC Microsoft Access"
"thi is not a mark valid"
paulillo1
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:09 am

Re: error with database

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 05, 2008 5:09 pm

With Poker Tracker closed, try repairing the database following the steps listed here:

http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/arc ... ght=repair
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: error with database

Postby paulillo1 » Mon May 05, 2008 6:15 pm

I try to repair whit these steps but the error continue

This is not a mark valid
paulillo1
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:09 am

Re: error with database

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 05, 2008 6:28 pm

Open the File > Maintain Database Names window.
Double-click on the name field of the database that is marked as the "Dflt" and then it will open a window to tell you the file size and name of the file associated with that db. What are those?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: error with database

Postby paulillo1 » Mon May 05, 2008 8:02 pm

file name
C:\Archivos de programa\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack.mdb

File Size
338,956 KB
paulillo1
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:09 am

Re: error with database

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 05, 2008 8:05 pm

In this folder, C:\Archivos de programa\Poker Tracker V2, is there a file called ptrack_backup.mdb?

If so, with PT closed, rename the ptrack.mdb file to ptrack_bad.mdb and then rename the backup file to ptrack.mdb and see if you can open the program again then.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: error with database

Postby paulillo1 » Mon May 05, 2008 8:29 pm

I have the file ptrack_backup.mdb

I try rename the files but i can´t open
paulillo1
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:09 am

Re: error with database

Postby paulillo1 » Mon May 05, 2008 8:34 pm

I try again and everithig is good
thank you for your help
paulillo1
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:09 am

Next

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests