Page 1 of 1

PT2 new Db Aliases?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:35 pm
by bigvb
so i just started playing on a party and same day decided to create a new PTDB as old one was clogged, so a fresh start. I play and import and quickly tell PT my name in party and everything is fine. I then play some ipoker, where ive been playing for ages and on old DB, I import hands into new PTDB and try to add my ipoker name to my aliases but it says I cannot as it already belongs to someone, YES ME!

I figured PT believes my old PTDB owns my ipoker alias so i deleted my ipoker alias from my old DB and tried again, same thing;

'an alias for 'ipoker SN' has already bee assigned to an other player, 'my old database screen name' a player cannot be an alias for more than one player'. help.

c

Re: PT2 new Db Aliases?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:19 pm
by ptrack pat
PT does not look at any other database. If you copied anything to this database then PT probably copied over any aliases you had on the old one to the new one in which case you need to click on that iPoker name, remove all the aliases tied to it and then create the alias again....or just make the alias to your Party name so that the iPoker name is the main alias instead of the Party name.