Page 1 of 1

I can't import my Fullt Tilt's hand in the database

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:03 am
by kant1
Hello,
escuse me but I don't speak English very well.
When I want to import my Full Tilt's hand in Poker Tracker it's write this error: ''Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 15 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.''

I have already download the 2.17.01g patch.
Can you help me please?

Re: I can't import my Fullt Tilt's hand in the database

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:21 pm
by ptrack pat
From the FT lobby window select Options > Hand History from the menu.

On the hand history window, make sure that "English" is selected from the dropdown list in the "Hand History Language Selection" field.

Re: I can't import my Fullt Tilt's hand in the database

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:42 pm
by kant1
ptrack pat wrote:From the FT lobby window select Options > Hand History from the menu.

On the hand history window, make sure that "English" is selected from the dropdown list in the "Hand History Language Selection" field.



Thank you very much it works now! :D