Page 1 of 1

Help with Stars summaries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:49 pm
by Daniel1979
Hi all

Been a while since I last used PT regularly but i'm sure I used to import tournament summaries from Stars succesfuly using a gmail account. Recently, since i'm getting back into poker, when I try to search for summaries by email, PokerTracker automatically searches my Thunderbird email client which I use for work and doesn't contain any HH/Summaries.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Daniel

Re: Help with Stars summaries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:22 pm
by Daniel1979
Just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. If one of the mods could move it the PT area I'd be grateful :oops:

Cheers
Daniel

Re: Help with Stars summaries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:34 am
by ptrack pat
The only way it would do that is if you are using the Check Email button. For GMAIL, you need to be using the POP3 button and have entered the correct settings into the Utilities > POP3 Email Setup window...
archives/PT2/viewtopic.php?t=23353&highlight=gmail+enable+pop