Page 1 of 1

Error after new patch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:29 am
by chilwad8132
I downloaded the most recent patch and now when I try to open Poker Tracker it gives me a message saying I have run it as an administrator (am using vista). So I ran it as administrator and when i do an error comes up saying "could not find file C:\program files\poker tracker v2\ptrack.mdb" after i cancel that message another message comes up saying "unable to connect to database", "100 no data was found to satisfy the request". And needless to say I can't gain access to my database or anything in it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Error after new patch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:17 am
by ptrack pat
Go to the c:\program files\poker tracker v2 folder. Click on the Compatibility Files link/button at the top of the Explorer window.
Do you see the ptrack.mdb and hhdb.mdb files in this folder? If so, move them to the "real" c:\program files\poker tracker v2 folder and try it again.

Re: Error after new patch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:26 pm
by chilwad8132
Worked perfectly! Thanks again Pat for all your continued help.