Page 1 of 1

I did'nt play 277 hours of poker in november

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:39 pm
by Joesss
Hi

I've just noticed that my pt2 counts every single table that I play as a session even when I play several tables at the same time. In that way a session of 1 hour played on 4 table ends up being a session of 4 hours. Is it supposed to be like that or can it be fixed so it counts every session correct?

Re: I did'nt play 277 hours of poker in november

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:22 pm
by ptrack pat
It's always worked this way. Click the "Show True Hourly Win Rate" box on the second section of the Session Notes tab to see the actual time.

Re: I did'nt play 277 hours of poker in november

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:06 am
by Joesss
lol I've used pt for 3 years now and just discovered that. Well is it possible to divide true win rate per month?

Re: I did'nt play 277 hours of poker in november

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 am
by ptrack pat
It's not broken out by month, that is the only data section that shows the true win rate like that.