Unable to open PTv2

Any support related posts should go here.

Unable to open PTv2

Postby hertagnism » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:35 am

I'm having problems opening Pokertracker v2 after I built a new computer with Vista. The latest patch has been downloaded and applied. The "run as administrator" has been checked. However, whenever I double click the PT icon or go manually to its file source, nothing pops up.

Pokerace and FTP are working fine but I can't get the tracker to work.
hertagnism
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Re: Unable to open PTv2

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:02 am

Has it worked before on this computer? If not, uninstall PT from the Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs window and then reinstall it.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Unable to open PTv2

Postby hertagnism » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:07 pm

No, I only built this computer yesterday and it hasn't worked. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it many times but the same problem applies. The installation will go fine with all the desktop shortcuts, etc etc. I'd right click prorperties and check the administrator run box so the program is run as administrator and then I'd try to open the program but there is no action at all.

Extra info that might help: PTv2 2.17.03d

OS: Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 64-Bit OS
hertagnism
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Re: Unable to open PTv2

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:33 pm

If you can open PAHUD you should be able to open PT2, please contact me via the online support system and I'll give you some other things to try...
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests