Page 1 of 1

HUD problems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 pm
by branco
Hi,

Recently the HUD is not coming up for new players. This has been happening for a week or so.

The HUD will come up for players I tracked before that, but the new players it will not..

Any suggestions?

thanks

Re: HUD problems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:34 pm
by kraada
Did you change databases recently? If you created a new database and don't have the HUD set to read from it that could result in behavior like this.

Also, are you actually using PT2? This is the PT2 forum . . .

Re: HUD problems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:11 pm
by branco
I am using PT3.. didnt notice this was PT2 forum

I did do a cleaning recently.. could that have caused the problem.

What can I do?

thanks

Re: HUD problems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:29 pm
by kraada
Make certain you've got your HUD set to read the database you're importing into - you can find the databases the HUD uses on the Configure --> Configure Hud --> Hud Options tab and the databases PT3 imports into on the Auto Import -> Preferences tab.

Re: HUD problems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:03 pm
by branco
i think problem solved..

I had 2 databases for some reason.

I deleted one, and now it seems to work


thanks