Page 1 of 1

Custom stat descriptions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:02 pm
by jscobie
Is it possible to customise the stat description for when I leave the mouse over the stat. What I am looking for in particular is the ability to make a new line. What I am doing is adding reminders about how certain stats interact with each other, for example, what other stats to check if the stat in question is low / below a certain value.

Thanks

Re: Custom stat descriptions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:34 pm
by kraada
The description shown there is the same description in the "Description" field of the statistic - if you duplicated the stat and changed that value you could use that custom statistic and the mouseover text would be altered.

Re: Custom stat descriptions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:39 pm
by jscobie
Yes, that is what I did, but now I have a box from one end of the screen to the other. Is it possible to create a new line in this so I can keep it tidy and a bit more readable?

Also, is it possible, in reports, to order rows (players in this instance) by the number of times they did the action rather than the %. For testing stats im looking for people with high samples for particular actions and would save time rather than checking each % to see what it is a % of?

Re: Custom stat descriptions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:27 pm
by kraada
I'm not aware of a way to insert a newline into that text string.

Regarding your second issue, if you create a second stat which just shows your times column for the stat you can then add it to the report and sort by it.

Re: Custom stat descriptions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:42 pm
by jscobie
1) Thanx, I'll just try to write them a bit more shorthand

2) Doh! So simple, dont know why I didnt think of that