One betting structure only

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

One betting structure only

Postby pasita » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I've been waiting for this to be happen in PT4 but since it for some reason seems impossible to come by, I guess I'll need to start converting all the stats to custom stats. What I wish to accomplish is to separate FLHE hand from PLHE and NLHE hands, and PLO hands from FLO hands.

So if I wish to filter for FLHE only, I guess I'd need to add something like
"AND holdem_limit.flg_nlpl=false"

to pretty much each and every sumif clause in each and every column? Am I on the right track?

If I wish to have NLO only, I'd need to use something like
" AND omaha_limit.limit_name LIKE 'NL' " ?
pasita
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: One betting structure only

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:44 pm

You actually want " AND omaha_limit.limit_name LIKE '%NL%' " but otherwise yes you are correct.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: One betting structure only

Postby pasita » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Ok, thanks.
Will PT4 stats editing be easier than in PT3? Obv it would be nicest to have everything in text files so I could batch edit... doing this for dozens of columns and stats in PT3 way is going to be a major pain.
pasita
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: One betting structure only

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:56 pm

The PT4 editor is an improvement over the PT3 editor, but the improvements won't help you a lot in this particular instance.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: One betting structure only

Postby pasita » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 am

Can you shed light on what the PT4 custom stats files will look like, is the format similar to PT3?
pasita
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: One betting structure only

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:01 am

I don't know the detail of the structure of the file, but as far as I know it is a similar type of file to PT3.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests