stuck at bet opportunity?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

stuck at bet opportunity?

Postby jscobie » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:32 pm

How would I write the following stat; How may times a player bet the river with a highcard when he had the opportunity to do so with a highcard.

Column 1
sum(if[ holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_highcard AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet, 1, 0 ])

Column 2
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_highcard AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, 1, 0])

This is how far I have got. How can I add bet opportunity to column 2?

Thanks in advance
jscobie
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:48 am

Re: stuck at bet opportunity?

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:06 am

You can use "holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_r_open_opp", which is the opportunity to open the river.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests