Typical Multi Street Betting/Calling Patterns
I would like to track the typical betting/calling patterns of my opponents over multiple streets.
For instance:
1) How often (in %) the opponent will raise preflop and will double barrel the flop and the turn,
or
2) How often (in %) the opponent will raise preflop, make bet/raise on the flop and check the turn,
or
3) How often (in %) the opponent will call on the flop and will bet/raise the turn, etc.
If you kindly help me make any of the above, I will surely make all the other stats I need.
For instance:
1) How often (in %) the opponent will raise preflop and will double barrel the flop and the turn,
or
2) How often (in %) the opponent will raise preflop, make bet/raise on the flop and check the turn,
or
3) How often (in %) the opponent will call on the flop and will bet/raise the turn, etc.
If you kindly help me make any of the above, I will surely make all the other stats I need.
