Total and session statistics

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Total and session statistics

Postby Mister_R » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Hello All,
I am new to PT. I created a custom report based on player statistics to see how I am doing.
So far so good. the report is working fine.
But ... now I would like to "see" session evolution.
So I would like to have, in addition to total sessions data, another report line with only this last session data.
My report should have two lines. one with only a given session data and another with all previous sessions data. so I can compare the two lines.
Any help is most welcome.
Mister_R
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Total and session statistics

Postby kraada » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:59 pm

The best way to do this is to go to your Sessions tab and double click any line, PT3 will filter to that data - so that if you then go to your Reports tab you can see your data for that session only. You can then pop that report out (via the four arrows icon) and remove the filter (by double clicking on the Sessions tab), then you'll see your lifetime data in the main PT3 window. It's true that you'll have two windows to manage, but that's the best we're going to be able to do for you at this time - hopefully it will be sufficient for your needs.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests