Filtering By Opponents Made Hands that went to showdown

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Filtering By Opponents Made Hands that went to showdown

Postby Finbar Saunders » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Is it possible to filter by opponents made hands when the hand made it to showdown?

For example I'd like to see how I performed in all hands where:

my top-pair-top-kicker or better (including sets, flushes, full houses etc) came up against an opponents top-pair-top-kicker or better (including flushes, sets, full houses etc)

many thanks
Finbar Saunders
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Filtering By Opponents Made Hands that went to showdown

Postby kraada » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm

There isn't going to be an easy way to do this kind of analysis I'm afraid.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Filtering By Opponents Made Hands that went to showdown

Postby Finbar Saunders » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Is it possible by leaving out the kicker - so my top pair or better vs opponents top pair or better?
Finbar Saunders
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Filtering By Opponents Made Hands that went to showdown

Postby kraada » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 pm

I think you would be able to do that with a complex custom report, but I'd need to think a little about the best way to structure the filter you'll need.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests