Page 1 of 1

Nested custom columns

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 am
by Messaa
I am trying to create a stat which tells me when a person did not limp and then reraise preflop without AA or KK.

I have defined a column which counts the number of times the player actually did hold AA or KK when limp-reraised, so I have tried the definition below for the new stat:

sum( if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise > 0 AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_limp_raise_withAAKK = 0, 1, 0 ] )

however, this does not validate. Any ideas?

holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_limp_raise_withAAKK is defined as

sum( if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise > 0 AND((holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=1) OR (holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=26)), 1, 0 ] )

Re: Nested custom columns

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:44 am
by kraada
As much as I wish it did, that sort of trick won't work. But your cnt_limp_raise_with_AAKK should give you all of the data you're looking for -- that's already a sum of how many times they limp/raised with AA or KK . . .