Linebreak for stat

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Linebreak for stat

Postby Messaa » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:04 pm

I have create a read-based stat which is defined as below,

if(cnt_limp_raise > 0, format('Limped and then raised preflop {1} times.\n', format_number(cnt_limp_raise, 0, false, false)), '')

where cnt_limp_raise counts the number of times a player has limp-reraised.

However, my problem is that I would be really nice to have a linebreak after this stat (but only if the stat is actually displayed in the HUD, i.e. if cnt_limp_raise > 0). This what I have tried to indicate with \n in the stat definition.

How can I make a linebreak in the stat?
Messaa
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 1:55 am

Re: Linebreak for stat

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:04 pm

I'm not sure you can.
If you put this stat on its own row with a 'New line' special stat before and after it you won't get a blank line if the stat is 'missing'.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests