Raise dead money pre-flop.

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Raise dead money pre-flop.

Postby Legend » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Hello again,

I'm trying to write a custom stat for the percentage of times the player raised dead money pre-flop, i.e. when one or more players posted a blind and everyone folded to the dead blind(s), who checked, and there were no other callers behind, and the player raises.

I can count how many times the player raised dead money pre-flop by using amt_p_raise_made and val_p_raise_made_pct and figuring whether the pot contained more than 1.5BB by the time he open raised, but for that to have any meaning I also need to find how many times he just called or folded behind dead money in this situation and I couldn't find a way to do it.

Any ideas ?
Legend
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: Raise dead money pre-flop.

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:45 am

No, I'm afraid I can't think of a way of doing that either. Detailed information about other players' postition and action isn't readily available. I've made some suggestions in the past about how we might get round that, although this specific case would still be tricky I suspect. I will have a think about this, but I don't think it will be possible at the moment.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Raise dead money pre-flop.

Postby Legend » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:14 am

Thanks WhiteRider. It would be useful to have this stat in future versions.
Legend
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests