Positional PFR

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Positional PFR

Postby bdfaulkn » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:21 am

I know in holdem manager it is possible to display each players open raise % by position in the HUD. Is there an easy way to do this in PT3? I see you can create custom stats but wasn't sure if this was possible to do, or if it already existed in an easier function.

Also I see PT3 defines things as LP,MP,EP. Is it possible to seperate those into Exact postions, ie BTN CO HJ...?
bdfaulkn
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 am

Re: Positional PFR

Postby mikew » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:11 am

take a look at this post

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=11188
mikew
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:41 am

Re: Positional PFR

Postby yaqb_pl » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:55 pm

he made a mistake in blind position conditions. beware what you are typing ("statistics" not "statsitics")
yaqb_pl
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:29 am

Re: Positional PFR

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:20 pm

I went in and fixed that typo. The actual stats I created do work properly (they wouldn't validated if statistics weren't spelled right), I just must have typed that one out wrong when writing up the howto.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests