Limp Call

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Limp Call

Postby Chibiben » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 am

Hi,

Did some1 create a stat like Limp-Call?
Chibiben
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Re: Limp Call

Postby Chibiben » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:03 am

Err, basically I want to see the percentage of some1 limping and then Calling a Raise.. so I know whom I can isolate PF easily. :)
Chibiben
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Re: Limp Call

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 am

This stat (and other limp - ...) stats are available in the Repository, created by me.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests