Page 1 of 1

PT3 Database Schema pdf document

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:26 am
by gbglass
Hi,

Can you please make this document available in .html format or remove the "secured" crap from the pdf. It won't work with any other document reader than acrobat reader if it's secured. I and many others don't have acrobat reader installed because it's a basically a bloated crappy software that tries to completely take over your computer. I'd rather buy holdem manager than install anything from acrobat.

Ghostview FTW!

Re: PT3 Database Schema pdf document

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:38 pm
by kraada
We haven't had a chance to convert it.

Foxit Reader opens it fine and I just tested in Xpdf and evince and it works fine in both of those as well, so you should have some options.

Re: PT3 Database Schema pdf document

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 pm
by gbglass
Thanks for the tips! Foxit seems to work good.