Page 1 of 1

Custom Stat-Report Gross Win or Loss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:15 am
by htl78
I really don't have a good understanding of SQL yet, but I am hopeful someone can help, even if I have to resort to bribery.

What I am looking for is a report or stat (prefer stat) showing gross win amount or loss amount. If there the ability to create a conditional sum <0 so that the stat or report can obtain hands that lost or won. I don't think it would be too hard to separate the gross value from the net gains-loss already shown in the stats amt won column.

Any help is very appreciated!!

Re: Custom Stat-Report Gross Win or Loss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:32 am
by WhiteRider
This would be pretty easy to build as a custom stat.
You could 'sum'
holdem_hand_summary.amt_pot
in hands which you won.

This will give you the total of pots you won - is that what you want, or do you want the net of each hand? (i.e. the difference between what you bet and what you were paid)

Actually, this would cause a problem with split pots.
You could check for when you win the hand and sum the difference between
holdem_hand_player_statistics.amt_won
..and..
holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_ttl

If fact, the simplest solution may be this:
sum ( if [holdem_hand_player_statistics.amt_won > holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_ttl, holdem_hand_player_statistics.amt_won - holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_ttl, 0] )

..assuming I've understood what you want.
Anyway, you should be able to figure it out from there!

Re: Custom Stat-Report Gross Win or Loss

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:43 am
by htl78
Thank you for the great reply.

I would like it to be for individual hands where its the value of the total pot won. If I understand this, it would allow me to export this to calculate EV of the hands. I would like the stat to appear in the know hands summary. Does that help clarify?

Re: Custom Stat-Report Gross Win or Loss

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:44 am
by WhiteRider
Well the Amount Won is already in that report, and you could filter for hands that you won using the 'Filters' button and checking the 'won hand' setting on the 'Results' tab.
Would that be what you want?