Page 1 of 1

Lost Player Icon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:37 pm
by voxx
I was recently given a HUD layout but it doesn't contain the player Icon as a selectable stat only Player Classification. Can someone talk me through how to put his stat in manually as I miss it. :)

Re: Lost Player Icon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:07 pm
by WhiteRider
Player Icon is a built in stat, so it should already be available to add. Don't you see it in the list?

See the HUD Guides in the Documentation and the How To: HUD Configuration

Re: Lost Player Icon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:50 am
by voxx
I know it's built in but I no longer have it after replacing the files with new ones that I was given.

Re: Lost Player Icon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:24 am
by voxx
It's ok, got it now.

I reloaded my original HUD and exported it then imported it into my new stats. I'm so thick I didn't think off it earlier. :mrgreen: