Page 1 of 1
MTR graph question

Posted:
Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:01 am
by Suerte
I really like the new "sessions" tab! Very nice that we can breakout sessions by time, therefor allowing us to see the session results regarding MTR. Is there a way to easily see what my winrate in BB/100 is at depending on the number of tables I was plaing during the session? Example.... I want to see what my BB/100 is when playing 15-16 tables. Then I want to see what my WR is when playing 13-14 tables and then something like 7-8 tables ect ect. Thanks and I absoultly LOVE PT3!!!
Re: MTR graph question

Posted:
Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:36 am
by APerfect10
Not currently but it would not be too difficult to add this feature.
Best regards,
Derek
Re: MTR graph question

Posted:
Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:46 am
by Suerte
If it isn't too much trouble, this feature would be really useful for me. I am doing it manually right now with excel and stata and it is kinda a pain. Im sure there are more important things to work on, but I would imagine that others would find this useful as well. Thanks.